#black and white
i was in a neighborhood in studio city yesterday and i found this little beautiful gem of a mid century house. and i like lists, so here’s a list of why i’m including it in my arbitrary and random architectural blog.
- i love that it’s basically a mid century tree house.
- it’s literally about 300 yards from some of the least inspiring urban architecture in l.a, reminding me that there’s something hidden in plain sight almost everywhere in l.a.
- see ‘1’. i mean, it’s a tree house.
- i think ‘1’ and ‘2’ pretty much cover the reasons why it’s in/on/at my arbitrary blog.
- but i like lists so i’ll include a few more list items.
- like this one, ‘6’.
sorry for wasting your time. ok thanks. and it’s raining in l.a, which is great.
i think it’s the second time so far in 2013 that it’s rained in l.a. so, thank you rain gods.